GERBER, LLC HIRING NEW CLIENT EXPERIENCE TEAM MEMBER
Gerber, LLC is in need of a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and experienced individual to enhance our client advisory team. We are looking for a multi-talented, hard-working team member who doesn’t take life too seriously but does take the bull by the horns.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Takes comfort in predictability and (dare I say?) enjoyment in routine tasks
- Strong proficiency in the use of technology and PC applications (Microsoft)
- Possesses the patience, endurance and commitment to plow through paperwork or stare at a computer screen most of the day and the light-heartedness to crack a joke at passing team members
- The ability to work and play well with others, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Understand basic financial and business data points for compilation into various reports and review materials
- Worked in a Raymond James Financial Services office before? Have your Series 6 Securities license? While not required to apply for this position, both will score you extra brownie points. (Note licensure and trading ability will be required to obtain for this position upon hiring)
WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR US:
- Be the yin to our financial advisors’ yang by handling the day-to-day administrative and research tasks essential to creating an extraordinary client experience
- Chat-up client service reps at annuity, insurance or mutual fund companies to gather critical data for company records and client meetings – and/or retrieve said data online
- Creation and administration of client accounts including trading. Be a client services rock star who knocks the socks off our client’s expectations.
- Tackle paperwork like a B-O-S-S, paying close attention to ALL the details.
- Understand and prepare a multitude of forms, including execution of the perfectly-placed ‘Sign Here’ stickie
- Have a genuine interest in helping others